MEM Switchboards are MEE's solution for main distribution switchboards with a rated current up to 6300A and a short-circuit current up to 120kA. The MEM series switchboard is ideal for secondary distribution switchgear with molded-case circuit-breakers and modular circuit-breakers. The MEMD series of modular switchboards is suitable for floor-mounted installation. MEM structures allow for lots of switchboard configurations while still guaranteeing flexibility and mechanical strength.
- Standard: In compliance with the Standard IEC 61439-1-2.
- Rated service voltage Ue: up to 1000V AC - 1500V DC.
- Rated insulation voltage Ui: up to 1000V AC - 1500V DC.
- Rated impulse withstand voltage Uimp: 12kV.
- Rated current In: up to 6300A.
- Rated short-time withstand current Icw: up to 120kA.
- Rated frequency: 50-60 Hz.
- Segregation Form: up to form 4b.
- IP protection class: IP30, IP31, IP40, IP41, IP43, IP54.
- Material: Mild Steel; Galvanized Steel; Ecogal; Aluminum; Stainless Steel.
- Finish: Standard color RAL 7035, other colors available on request.
- Overall dimensions:
- Height (mm): 1400, 1600, 1700, 1800, 1900, 2000, 2100, 2200.
- Width (mm): 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1200.
- Depth (mm): 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1200.